Thursday, November 02, 2006

Have Bike -- Will Travel

Thats it, my Royal Enfield 350 has been deliverd and if it is still there in the morning and if I can kick-start it and if I can find my way out of Mumbai I will be headig south early tomorrow morning in search of adventure.
Well hotmail wouldnt let me send this when I wanted to and now it is 48 hours later and I found my way out of Mumbai, or maybe the way out found me. And after a very interesting ride I am now in Pune where there is not nearly as much crowding (Well as much but not right on top of me) and I feel very comfortable and relaxed.
More will eventually follow.
Guys, Please tell me if and when the postcards I sent arrive, I have sent 2 to each of you so far but this is India and I have been warned that sometimes they take the stamps off and throw the cards away. For 8 ruphees with 10 ruphees to the shekel - but there are many poor people here I have been given to understand.

No comments: