Sunday, November 12, 2006

Pensive Moment

Hi guys, here i am safely esconced in Arambol, nothern Goa and except for the "barchashim" this is what I imagine paradise lost was like. blue skies, blus seas, white sands, beachside cafes and restaurants, beautiful people and cheap. Not to even mention the "jarash".
I have lost several kilos and now no longer look like ganesh the elephant god, I still have a paunch and love handles (oops, no love at the moment so I will call them "spare tyres"). I think I told you that I have hardly been eating and I feel great, even my right shoulder which has been giving me terrible pauin for the last 15 months has eased up and much more usable.
Also I walk a helluva lot, I try to avoid riding the bike in the big cities, too scary.
There was just a commotion in the street, two bulls were fighting and everyone was hystereical with woryy that they would knock there stall over! great excitement and I took several photos. I love all the cows in the streets, I have even seen them walk into retaurants. Yhats a little slice of India.

No comments: